What is Taesk?
Content Management Systems range from very simple to very large systems capable of everything from ERP integration to process control. The simple systems are often completely rigid in their functionality and thus inflexible. Conversely, large systems are so complex that they cost a fortune - you have to pay high license, it takes a long time to adapt the system, and employees must spend many hours learning to use it.
Taesk functions as a 'middle way', developed as a set of basic functions and a number of special features. By combining these features you can design and customize an optimal web solution in a very short time, and most importantly, people other than the developers can manage the content.
- Focus on speed (caching and compression)
- XML output
- W3C compliant
- Flash support (also the entire site)
- Timed publishing control
- WYSIWYG editor (Apple and Windows)
- User Log (who-did-what-when)
- Flexible, complete graphic design freedom
- Vendor independence (default LAMP)
- No license costs
- Fully integrateable with other systems
- H1, HTML titles, etc.
- Google Sitemaps Integration
- Adwords Tracking
- Search Engine Friendly Addresses