Taesk is for DevelopersTaesk CMS is build on the LAMP platform, and enables any developer familiar with this platform to develop powerfull web solutions in record time.
Taesk provides a complete (tiered) seperation of business logic from presentation logic, while at the same time Taesk does not try to shield you from the details of the code one of the main philosophies of the system is that you can develop custom websolutions exactly as you have always done (complete with ugly code and html printouts if you like), but it provides facilities for the developer for doing things smarter, faster and better IF you want to use them.
Some highlights of Taesk:
- Develop HTML and code (PHP) in parallel, makes development much faster.
- Develop using your own IDE working with files directly - no forced inline editor.
- Full flexability, code PHP like you have always done (if that is what you want).
- Simple yet powerfull API - a main goal of the technical design have been to avoid overengineering.
- The code have been refined over years - focus on making things solid rather than adding new stuff in a haphazard speed.